Be an Integral Part of the EE Community
Members and volunteers of CAEE are the driving force behind the organization’s work to create an environmentally literate Colorado. Each of CAEE’s programs are volunteer created and implemented.
By working together we can maximize the efforts in building and sustaining a relationship with our members, community, and Colorado as a whole. There are a number of ways to get involved and help advance EE in Colorado.
Join one of CAEE’s many committees to help advance environmental education in Colorado and enhance your own professional learning and network. You can help plan events like the Advancing Environmental Education Conference and the Awards for Excellence in EE Celebration, or use your skills to help review resources and Certification Portfolios, or work with leaders and decision makers to advance EE in Colorado.
Learn more about volunteer Committees
CAEE can always use help around the office with membership, research, administrative tasks, and more. In particular, we are looking for volunteers or interns that can help us with the following areas. Let us know what you would like to do and when you are available.
- Event Planning (assistance with our annual conference, professional development, and other CAEE events)
- Community Engagement (assistance with CAEE's Diversity & Inclusiveness Initiative- including research, developing online resources)
- Green Schools Network (assistance with building a network to connect all Green Schools in Colorado, help promote CAEE's resources to schools)
- Communications (assistance with marketing, communications materials, our monthly newsletter, and outreach)
- Fundraising (assistance identifying potential funding sources, grants, sponsorships, donations)
- Database Organization (assistance with entering data, cleaning up and organizing our database)
Contact CAEE for more information on volunteer opportunities and get involved today!