Conference Rates & Registration
About the Colorado Alliance for Environmental Education: Colorado’s Advancing Environmental Education Conference is annually hosted by the Colorado Alliance for Environmental Education (CAEE), a statewide leader in environmental education since 1989. CAEE facilitates communication, coordination, resource sharing and professional development to advance environmental education among over 800 members across the state among various sectors. CAEE also advocates for increased access to environmental learning opportunities for all Colorado residents in order to increase environmental literacy in Colorado.
Important Dates & Information: Please note that registering for the conference does not include lodging. To reserve your room at Snow Mountain Ranch please visit the Food & Lodging page for more information.
- Online Early Bird Registration Ends: ends Tuesday, August 29th, 2023
- Online Registration Ends: September 21st, 2023
- Conference Dates: September 29th and 30th, 2023
- Location: CSU Spur - 4777 National Western Dr, Denver, CO 80216
Click here to register for the conference
When: In-Person - September 29th and 30th, 2023
Location: 4777 National Western Dr, Denver, CO 80216
Contact: Brianna Shriner, 303-273-9527 or by email at [email protected]
|Early Bird Pricing||Member||Non-Member|
One Day Conference Attendance
Full Conference (Includes both days)
|One Day Conference Attendance||$130||$180|
Full Conference (Includes both Days)
Pre Conference Summit: Advancing Careers
through the Colorado EE Plan (9/28/23)
For more information, contact CAEE at [email protected] or 303-273-9527
Become a CAEE member and save on conference registration!
Become a CAEE member and save up to $100 on registration fees. All organizational members receive one free registration! Click here to read more about CAEE membership. Please sign up and pay for your membership prior to registering for the conference.
- If you are not sure if your membership is current, check by logging into CAEE's website with your username/password from here: https://www.caee.org/user
- If you have forgotten your password-please try to use the email you most likely have in CAEE's database in order to not create a duplicate profile: https://www.caee.org/user/password
- If you are unable to access your account after trying the above, email [email protected]
Conference Policies, Changes to Registration & Cancellation
CONFERENCE POLICIES-CHANGES TO REGISTRATION & CANCELLATION
Changes to Registration: If you need to change your registration, please email [email protected] or call 303-273-9527.
Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel your registration, our cancellation policy is that if cancellation is prior to August 29th registrants can be refunded, however, is subject to a $50 fee. If cancellation occurs after August 29th, your registration can be transferred to another person, but cannot be refunded.
If you have to cancel, please submit your request in writing via email to [email protected] Refunds will not be processed until after the conference.
The conference will be held rain or shine.