Join the Advisory Council
CAEE is continuing to build a statewide Advisory Council, made up of leaders from Colorado's EE community. We would like to invite you to formally serve on the Council.
The Statewide EE Advisory Council is the heart and soul of CAEE, setting long-term direction, goals and objectives of the organization. Through its network of committees, the Advisory Council plays an important role in building EE capacity statewide for CAEE. The Advisory Council also nominates and elects CAEE's Board of Directors.
The Advisory Council meets as a whole body one time a year, accommodating more time for council members to accomplish work through committee assignments. Participation on the Advisory Council is designed to be flexible, fluid, and not burdensome. Participants are accepted at any time during a year.
As an individual member of the Advisory Council, you are expected to:
- Serve on at least one working committee.
- Be a good-will ambassador on behalf of CAEE and environmental education.
- Promote effective communication within and beyond the organization.
- Help increase membership and enhance the organization's diversity.
As an Advisory Council member you will:
- Fulfill an important leadership role of enhancing the quality and the operating climate of environmental education in Colorado.
- Help guide CAEE's future, representing your organization's best interests.
- Be entitled to participate in the election of CAEE board members.
To be a member of the Advisory Council you must:
- Be a member in good standing of CAEE.
- Be an active participant on at least one working committee.
- Attend at least one meeting of the Statewide Advisory Council.
- Sign up using the link below.
Please contact CAEE if you have any questions. We look forward to your participation in the Colorado EE network of CAEE members.