eeCourse: Foundations of Environmental Education Instruction
This self-paced online course is designed to provide educators with the background knowledge and skills necessary to ground future instruction in environmental education. The course should take about 8 hours to complete and participants will have up to six weeks for completion.
During this time, participants will complete five modules with content and assignments that cover:
- The history, definition and purpose of EE.
- Examples and ideas for EE learning environments that are thoughtfully designed, safe, and aligned with best practices in the field.
- Creating inclusive EE programs.
- Selecting, adapting, and/or developing effective educational materials based on established principles for EE materials.
- Selecting and implementing appropriate environmental education instructional strategies.
Although learning is self paced, there is a suggested timeline of one Module per week and there are two opportunities to meet via Zoom with your course moderator and other course participants.
Supervisors interested in enrolling multiple staff can receive a discount of one free registration for every three registrations! Email Lisa Eadens at email@example.com for more details and to receive a registration code.
|CAEE Member||$ 50.00|