eeCourse: Climate Change Literacy (spring 2024)
This self-paced online course is designed for educators to be able to:
- Engage with and utilize the national Climate Literacy Principles
- Describe how Earth’s climate system works
- Explain Earth’s Energy Budget and the Greenhouse Effect
- Describe how human energy use and carbon emissions affect Earth’s climate system
- Consider different strategies for climate change communication within their communities.
This 8-week course should take approximately 12 hours to complete and participants will have from January 22 - March 15, 2024 to complete six course modules with assignments.
Although learning is self paced, we will provide a suggested timeline for completing the course.
Supervisors interested in enrolling multiple staff can receive a discount of one free registration for every three registrations! Email Lisa Eadens at lisaeade[email protected] for more details and to receive a registration code.
Register by January 18, 2024.
Denver, CO 80203