eeCourse: Climate Change Literacy (fall 2023)
This self-paced online course is designed for educators to be able to:
- Engage with and utilize the national Climate Literacy Principles
- Describe how Earth’s climate system works
- Explain Earth’s Energy Budget and the Greenhouse Effect
- Describe how human energy use and carbon emissions affect Earth’s climate system
- Consider different strategies for climate change communication within their communities.
This 8-week course should take approximately 12 hours to complete and participants will have from September 25 -November 17, 2023 to complete six course modules with assignments.
Although learning is self paced, there is a suggested timeline of completing half of the course by midterm.
Supervisors interested in enrolling multiple staff can receive a discount of one free registration for every three registrations! Email Lisa Eadens at lisaeade[email protected] for more details and to receive a registration code.
Register by September 20, 2023.
Denver, CO 80203