Spring EE UnConference hosted by the West Slope
What: An unconference is similar to an open space event where instead of pre-planned presentations, participants learn through engaging in peer-to-peer conversations, the informal exchange of ideas, and collaboration around shared topics of interest.
Tentative session topics include:
- What we learned in 2020 that is worth keeping in the "new normal"
- The evolution of the field trip
- Implementing Colorado's new academic standards
- Marketing and recruitment of a wider diversity of audiences
- Rural EE
- Supporting social and emotional learning
Who: Formal educators, nonformal environmental educators, natural resource professionals and others across the state interested in connecting around EE topics in Colorado.
Where: Online via Zoom
When: Friday, April 9th from 10:00am-Noon MST
|CAEE Member||$ 10.00|