Project Learning Tree Course for Early Childhood
PLT Virtual Course
Project Learning Tree provides teachers, parents, youth group leaders, foresters and community members with fun and engaging activities and training to take children outside to learn about trees, forests and the broader environment. This interactive virtual course includes
- Access to Project Learning Tree’s award winning environmental education curriculum with PLT’s Environmental Experiences for Early Childhood e-book.
- Activities that get your students outdoors, engaging in place-based learning in their own backyards.
- Two live, interactive Zoom Sessions that connect participants with experienced PLT facilitators to share ideas, ask questions and dive deeper into PLT activities.
- 3-4 hours of homework spread throughout the course, completed on your own time to explore the PLT program and resources
- Virtual and remote learning activity adaptations
- Quality professional development hours
- Connections to Local EE Programs through Colorado's Regional EE Leadership Councils
First come, first served. Space is limited!
Cost: $35, Scholarships Available- Contact Katie Navin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When: October 27th and 29th from 4:00-6:00p.m.
Registration: Register by October 20th, 2020
|Workshop Fee||$ 35.00|