Project Learning Tree Course for Grades 3-5
PLT Virtual Course
Project Learning Tree provides teachers, parents, youth group leaders, foresters and community members with fun and engaging activities and training to take children outside to learn about trees, forests and the broader environment. This interactive virtual course includes
- Access to Project Learning Tree’s award winning environmental education curriculum with PLT’s Environmental Education for K-8 ebook
- NGSS-aligned activities that get your students outdoors, engaging in place-based learning in their own backyards.
- Three live, interactive Zoom Sessions that connect participants with experienced PLT facilitators to share ideas, ask questions and dive deeper into PLT activities.
- 3-4 hours of weekly assignments, completed on your own time to explore the PLT program and resources
- Virtual and remote learning activity adaptations
- Quality professional development hours
- Connections to Local EE Programs through Colorado's Regional EE Leadership Councils
- Option to receive 1 graduate credit from the Colorado School of Mines for an additional $57 fee
First come, first served. Space is limited!
Cost: $35 Scholarships available- Contact Danielle Ardrey at email@example.com.
When: October 6th, 13th, and 20th from 4:30-6:30p.m.
Registration: Register by September 29th
Phone: 303-273-9527 ext. 1
|Workshop Fee||$ 35.00|